Here’s the next layer of watercolour I added. I believe I also went over the whole figure again with watercolour because everything wasn’t quite dark enough. Tried to add more salt effects after adding this layer over the nice previous layer, but apparently there is a limit of how much salt you can use since eventually… things just get too salty. This is something I actually learn later on another drawing I’ll be posting.
Just to wrap it up, here’s the final step: removed the latex off the image.
If you’re interested in buying this as the original, it’s 9″x 12″ on 140lb watercolour paper; please send me an email.
Likewise, I have some prints I am selling at cons and events that I made. They are available in my store. They’re about 11″x14″ on great paper.
Archival quality prints with frames and then other merchendise on Society6 of course.
Huge variety of phone and other device cases and covers on Nuvango.
My last point of promotional maintenance is that I finally made a Facebook page. Ok, maybe if you snooped around, you would have found my old Facebook page, which was kind of embarrassing.I deleted it. This is the official one. Facebook following is good when you tend to forget about the majority of the internet (like me). It also has my store built into it. As always, you can find me anywhere online with the “artkarolina” alias. There’s not much on the page yet, but I hope I see some new followers so I have someone to post for. This is also better than trying to friend me, because I don’t really want everyone mixed in with my personal life too.